Since over 13 Years Coaching is one of her key offers to help everyone rock his/her life.
- Do you know what you want but just seem to never get there…
- Do you keep trying but there is so much other stuff that comes inbetween you and the goals
- is life confusing you and everyone has so much advice that it is hard to find out what you actually want?
- Do you have a limited time frame and a goal you really want to reach by then – need someone to keep you on track?
- feeling exhausted but don`t have anything you could cut out from your schedule?
- are some people making your life a living hell? or bringing out to outbursts?
- Ever feel like life gets in the way of your plans?
- 24 hours just seem like never enough time?
- struggling with respect and understanding with each other?
- feel like loosing control?
- or just want to make a quality – check to ensure you are not missing anything important?
- need reconsideration or a new viewpoint?
- got new leadership and want to ensure everyone is on board?
- want to develop the culture or develop new habits?
- or would like to professionalize your institution?
- Or just support a transition to ensure it will run smoothly?
Put simply, coaching is a process that aims to improve performance and focuses on the ‘here and now’ rather than on the distant past or future.
- sometimes Mom and Dad can`t do it for a while… sometimes someone else needs to have a listening ear
- struggling to find and do what you are?
- know what you want but just can`t get there?
- Setting Goals is often easy, reaching them often needs a little support.
- growing stronger mentally will get you further…
- Forcing yourself will not get you far… learn to handle yourself in a kind but persistent way
- Sometimes Children do not have anyone able to coach them through. For short time learning phases, external coaching can prevent intervention from government services or institutions. Children are capable of much more than most would believe if they have someone leading them through.
- Sometimes Children change and parents can not reach them. That is not a failure of any side but organizing a solution for that phase is crucial for good parenting. Giving the Child a Coach on it`s side can often do the deal and help the parties connect again in an instant.
While there are many different models of coaching, here we are not considering the ‘coach as expert’ but, instead, the coach as a facilitator of learning.
There is a huge difference between teaching someone and helping them to learn. In coaching, fundamentally, the coach is helping the individual to improve their own performance: in other words, helping them to learn.
Good coaches believe that the individual always has the answer to their own problems but understands that they may need help to find the answer.